Cloud SQL Failover stuck in creation

Silambarasan Sekar

Feb 24, 2018, 11:59:56 AM2/24/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Team,
I have created a Cloud SQL instance MySQL 2nd generation instance with a failover, the instance is available but the failover is still in "PENDING_CREATE" status for over 10 days. I tried restarting the MySQL instance but still no luck, please help me.

Thanks & Regards
Venu

Fady (Google Cloud Platform)

Feb 24, 2018, 2:33:26 PM2/24/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Silambarasan,

I can check with the backline team of how to retrieve it. Please privately reply to this message, including the project ID and the instance name.

Thank you

Fady (Google Cloud Platform)

Mar 2, 2018, 12:09:49 PM3/2/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Venu,

After troubleshooting with the backline team, the failover instance should be up and running now. No action is required from your side. You may verify and let me know.

Thank you

Silambarasan Sekar

Mar 6, 2018, 11:35:05 AM3/6/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I see it is available now. Thank you so much!