Cloud Sql Backup Error Blocking Cloud Sql

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

DBST Tech Infra

未读,
2019年5月31日 14:01:182019/5/31
收件人 Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi,

I have a cloud-sql instance with an automated backup enabled, today just after the backup I received the following error appeared in operation :-

May 31, 2019, 5:57:24 AMDelete backup An unknown error occurred

Following that following code error appeared in the cloud-sql log ; -
2019-05-31 05:55:35.424 IST 2019-05-31T00:25:35.423588Z 17866 [ERROR] InnoDB: Write to file ./ibtmp1failed at offset 10801456873472, 1048576 bytes should have been written, only 0 were written. Operating system error number 28. Check that your OS and file system support files of this size. Check also that the disk is not full or a disk quot

After this cloud-sql became almost unresponsive to the queries  until I have to restart the instance. My question is  Automated Backup is the root cause of problem ? If yes, how shall I avoid it in future so that my business does not suffers .

Harmit Rishi (Cloud Platform Support)

未读,
2019年5月31日 22:37:142019/5/31
收件人 google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Without actually looking at your Cloud SQL instance and based on the information you have provided, your instance appears to be conducting high activities during the backup process.

Typically, the error message you have provided indicates that there was a continuous increase in temp data which led to the point where disk size reached its hard limit at 10,230gb. You may find more information about that here. Essentially, when this limit is hit, the storage disk can no longer increase. This also applies to a instance that has automatic storage increase enabled. Without actually seeing the full scope of operations being conducted on your instance, I can not effectively isolate  Automated Backups being the cause of your issue.

If you desire more assistance, you can always refer to the support page offered here
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子