On GKE with CloudSQL (cloud sql for sql server) , we see high wait times for the transaction log iops

kenny

Feb 14, 2020, 4:48:36 PM2/14/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
The metrics of performance tests on GKE with Cloud SQL, show high wait times (transaction log iops)

ENV :   cloud sql for sql server

David (Google Cloud Support)

Feb 17, 2020, 9:16:32 AM2/17/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Kenny,

I see that a colleague has already responded to your inquiry about a week ago. As mentioned there, to performance, which includes reducing latency and increasing throughput, making sure that the data is being sent to a closer location will help. Additionally, implementing best practices will also help improve the overall performance for your Cloud SQL Server instance.

If you would like more assistance on the matter, I suggest that you quickly read through this documentation on how to open an Issue Tracker entry under the right component to get more hands-on support.