Can not add "Authorized App Engine Standard applications"

Huy Nguyen

Jul 26, 2017, 4:48:30 AM7/26/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi guy,

My project id "id-vatgia-com", I has issue (Image attached)

I want add more "Authorized App Engine Standard applications" but received error "Could not complete the operation"

Please help me, tks
error.png

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 26, 2017, 11:44:34 AM7/26/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello Huy,

We are unable to find the indicated project ID. It is better to send it in confidential manner by using the drop-down arrow at the top right of the edit window, and create an email message.

Are all the apps you want to add on the authorized list registered in the same region, e.g. in us-east1, etc.? You can only add apps from the same region to the authorized app engine standard applications list.

After running the gcloud components update command, what are the results of gcloud info?