Postgres BigQuery federated access via private IP?

Maxim Kostyukov

Oct 26, 2020, 10:43:30 AM10/26/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi all,

Would you please advise if BigQuery federated access is still possible for Postgres via private IP somehow? We do not want to create public IP (strict security policy) and still want to use federated queries with private IP...

I am aware that docs say: "BigQuery Cloud SQL federation only supports Cloud SQL instances with public IP connectivity",  https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/docs/cloud-sql-federated-queries , however any workaround without  creating public IP?