SQL Server Instance has got Stuck

Michael Patiño

Jul 27, 2020, 4:30:02 PM7/27/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,
Our SQL Server instance on "Full Stack Data Solution" project with IP: 35.231.30.29 has got stuck while deleting a user.
We ain't able to restart, stop, the instance or acces via gcloud shell.
Please help.
Thank you

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 28, 2020, 8:38:03 AM7/28/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Michael,

I recommend to create a PRIVATE issue tracker and provide us with your project id and the instance id so that we would be able to dig into the issue. You may also check if your project is linked to a billing account to rule out any possible issue from your billing account which may affect your Cloud SQL instance.

Note that, Google Cloud Platform groups are reserved for general questions about GCP-end products and for reporting an issue you should create a ticket via the Issue Tracker or create a case via your support package if you have any.