[cloud_sql_proxy] running permanently as a windows service

Lyka Segura

Nov 23, 2021, 1:07:41 PM11/23/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi all,

IHAC who wants to run the cloud auth proxy as a windows service. The issue is they are unable to use third party libraries to do it (https://nssm.cc/) so wanted to check if there's a way to do it without the use of mentioned third party libraries?

Thanks in advance!

Shaun Marry

Jan 9, 2022, 2:51:52 PM1/9/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I am also facing the same issue for my old project karl jacobs accessories. It is imperative that I get a solution so that my project can run smoothly.

chorny

Jan 10, 2022, 2:43:14 PM1/10/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

As the question related directly to third party tools, Google would never endorse one product over another. A simple Google search does offer some options with NSSM seeming to be a favorite on this popular Stackoverflow thread.