Unable to allocate private IP Address

瀏覽次數:189 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ben Rometsch

未讀,
2018年10月1日 凌晨4:42:392018/10/1
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

As per https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/databases/introducing-private-networking-connection-for-cloud-sql Im trying to enable this for my MySQL DB. I enabled the API, but when I click on the Private IP checkbox and save, I get an error message Operation failed: This operation isn"t valid for this instance.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much,
Ben

sami...@google.com

未讀,
2018年10月1日 下午5:21:372018/10/1
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Ben,

In order to use private IP for your MySQL instance, your network and application environment must meet the Network and Application Environment requirements as described in the following documentation. In addition, setting up Private IP for the first time requires some additional IAM permissions. Please check the IAM and permissions requirements in the following article.

Denis Tomasevic

未讀,
2018年10月2日 上午10:34:112018/10/2
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Ben,

I had a same error when I tried to activate Private IP by editing SQL instance.

Try to enable it from connections TAB, that worked for me (it takes a few minutes, and in my case SQL instance was restarted).

BR,
Denis
回覆所有人
回覆作者