MYSQL Instance Stuck and not Starting

Arvind Stutzen

Mar 8, 2018, 6:26:14 AM3/8/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,
MySQL got Struck from starting. Everything was normal until now. Tried to upgrade the Speed of the instance and after that it didnt started back. Please it is production server and we dont know what to do now. Even Clone or Backup restore is NOT working !! :((((
Getting numerous calls from our users. Please help

Arvind

nau...@google.com

Mar 8, 2018, 10:07:08 AM3/8/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello Arvind,

I would suggest you to create a private issue report using this link, along with following information in your issue report:

1. Project number
2. Cloud SQL instance name in question
3. Details of the actions taken on your end

Thad Megow

Mar 8, 2018, 10:47:44 AM3/8/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Do you have any on-demand or automated backups made of that instance? If you're in a pinch, you could try creating a new instance from one of those backups.