Hey can anyone guide me to Install my php Web app on cloud

Dr YUVRAJ LAMBOLE

Jun 23, 2020, 9:40:01 PM6/23/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I want to install my web app on server which need apache2, Mysql, Phpmyadmin, Php 7.2. I have allready istalled it. Also I have uploaded my Web app data to VM instances through file Zilla. But I am not getting how to make it run. Plz Help.

Elliott (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 24, 2020, 5:33:08 PM6/24/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

This forum is for Google Cloud SQL. It looks like you need help setting up a Virtual Machine for your Web application. If you can provide more context on how to make it run, maybe we can find a better place to answer your questions.

HOPE VISION SERVICE

Apr 12, 2021, 5:24:38 AM4/12/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,
    Please guide me . How to install sql database. Before i would like to know, it is free of cost or cost applicable. how much it is ?

vladoi

Apr 21, 2021, 10:50:52 AM4/21/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello,

Please follow the official documetation about how to create and connect to a MySQL instance and perform basic SQL operations using the Google Cloud Console and a client:
Quickstart for Cloud SQL for MySQL [1]

You can find the cost of Google Cloud SQL here [2]