Re: [google-cloud-sql-discuss] Digest for google-cloud-sql-discuss@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Aaron Madison

Apr 29, 2016, 1:32:44 PM4/29/16
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
yes, it works just fine for my projects... the socket string is a little different than the 1st gen was

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 9:59 AM, <google-cloud...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jack Liu <liuyo...@gmail.com>: Apr 28 08:26AM -0700

Has anybody tried to successfully connect from AppEngine to 2nd generation
cloud sql?

I tried today but it seems does not work.
OperationalError: (_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError) (1045, "Access
denied for user 'root'@'cloudsqlproxy~*.*.*.*' (using password: NO)")

Jack Liu

Apr 30, 2016, 1:40:54 AM4/30/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I am using sqlalchemy dialect and here is the URI i am using.

but i got the following error.
OperationalError: (_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError) (1045, "Access denied for user 'root'@'cloudsqlproxy~*.*.*.*' (using password: NO)")

  Do you have any idea where went wrong?