Suspended due to billing issue, wont unsuspend

Cristian Sanchez

Mar 19, 2016, 5:54:05 PM3/19/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
My cloud sql was suspended due to a billing issue i believe (free trial ended without warning)

I have already made a new billing account and made a payment, added to the project to it. however my instance is still suspended. i'm not sure what to do now, can't access my database or make backups at this point either.

I'm able to make a new instance, but i would like to get my data from the suspended instance

Instance name: supple-gearbox-629:us-central1:flood-01

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

Mar 19, 2016, 7:35:35 PM3/19/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Cristian,

Could you try to manually restart your Cloud SQL instance?

Sincerely,

Vadim Berezniker

Mar 21, 2016, 1:40:23 PM3/21/16
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cristian,

Apologies, there was an issue with the automated process for unsuspending instances, which should now be resolved.