Cloud SQL export operation was hung up

Лев Аминов

Sep 23, 2019, 12:06:53 PM9/23/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
We starts export procedure of PostgreSQL database 21 sept. at 05:00 AM and today (23 sept.) it's still running and we can't cancel it (operation ID: c6d9dc00-0465-4fc4-9c56-01197738a8b4).

What we can do for now?

Elliott (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 23, 2019, 5:40:13 PM9/23/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

Please note that Google Groups are reserved for general Google Cloud Platform-end product discussions and not for reporting issues, which is why I suggest moving the troubleshooting to Issue Tracker, where issues can be turned private in case we need to gather any project specific details.

Лев Аминов

Sep 24, 2019, 11:23:02 AM9/24/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Ok, thank you.