Google cloud sql service can not drop database

Eric Wu

Jul 24, 2019, 9:06:16 AM7/24/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi everyone,

When I want drop my database from cloud sql I got the following message :
Operation failed: Invalid parameter: Couldn't delete database: Error 1010: Error dropping database (can't rmdir './kjw', errno: 39) .

How can I do to resolve this problem ?

Harmit Rishi (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 24, 2019, 3:49:00 PM7/24/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

Thank you for using Google Groups!

Seems like we will need to do some additional investigation for this issue. I would kindly request that you create a private issue with us on our Public Issue Tracker here. Creating the issue private will ensure that your database and project details will not be shared publicly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Azuka Okuleye

Oct 1, 2019, 3:12:13 PM10/1/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I'm experiencing this as well. What was the solution for this?

Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 2, 2019, 12:51:40 PM10/2/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I would suggest to refer to this Stackoverflow thread, as the issue has already been discussed by the community and solutions were proposed to resolve the issue.