SQL DATABASE ON A DEDICATED SERVER

GABRIEL GOMEZ

Jun 27, 2018, 1:51:53 PM6/27/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Good day Group...

I have the following question... May I run  a google database on my own dedicated server?

nau...@google.com

Jun 28, 2018, 12:45:20 PM6/28/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello Gabriel

You can create your own GCE instance as a SQL server. Here is the documentation which you can refer to for more information. You can also use the export feature of the Cloud SQL to export the data and import to your own dedicated server created. In addition, it is also possible to configure an external master that replicates to Cloud SQL replicas and Cloud SQL instance that replicates to one or more replicas external to Cloud SQL

I hope it helps.