We need to turn on general log

Vishva Kumara

Apr 11, 2018, 11:42:15 AM4/11/18
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
We need to turn on the general log for a couple of GCP projects. We found that this requires Super privileges.

Can you please help us getting the general log turned on for the following projects:

Digil (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 11, 2018, 6:02:11 PM4/11/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have seen that you have already started another discussion on the same concern. Follow that discussion thread, as further updates will be posted there. As this is a public discussion group, it is not a good practice to provide any sensitive information(Ex: Project-id) here.

If you have any bugs/issues or a new feature request to be reported for the Google Cloud Platform and/or its related products, issue-tracker is the best place.

Note:I have removed the project details that you have provided.