Can not add "Authorized networks" for cloud sql instance

Huy Nguyen

Jan 13, 2017, 11:06:04 PM1/13/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi all,

I want add more "Authorized networks" for my cloud sql instance but not complete with error message "Operation failed because another operation was already in progress"
My project id "id-vatgia-com"

Anyone help me with this problem
Tks,

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 16, 2017, 4:08:58 PM1/16/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I see you currently have three Authorized networks and that the usage of your Cloud SQL instance is currently reduced (meaning not a lot of operations currently running). Were you able to add in your new network since the 13th?

From the graphs I see that your instance usage peaks everyday, which could be the reason for the operation block you experienced. Performing database configuration changes during low traffic is most recommended.

You can always attempt to log into your instance from one of the Authorized Networks, and run the 'show processlist' command to see what operations are running. You can then kill any processes that you think may be causing high resource usage (aka the operation block) and retry your configuration change.

Huy Nguyen

Feb 6, 2017, 9:16:29 AM2/6/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I will try..