This Cloud SQL instance does not exist

Gadjet Nut

Jan 31, 2018, 10:22:01 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Are there problems with Cloud SQL at the moment?

Both my SQL instances are giving me below error once I click on the Instance ID from the them from the SQL instance dashboard at:

I have not deleted the SQL instances. They are both listed on the dashboard. As a result all my web sites are down.

Please help.

Here is the error:

This Cloud SQL instance does not exist

It may have been recently deleted.

Go to instance list

Sam

Jan 31, 2018, 10:34:33 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Looks like they were down for about 30 minutes. Seems to be back up now

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 31, 2018, 11:20:02 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
There are indeed outages right now, that may well be affecting your Cloud SQL instance. You can check their status and progress to resolution on the Google Cloud Status Dashboard