appengine cloud sql performance issue ,taking too much time to process the request

Anoop

Jul 27, 2016, 4:45:20 AM7/27/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

on my django project i am using app-engine with cloud sql, the problem i am facing a significant performance issue , app-engine is taking too much time to process the request like 3,4 minutes, when i looked at the trace its showing a latency below 1.5 seconds which was expected. my app-engine is of F1 instance class Min Idle Instances, Max Idle Instances and Max Concurrent Requests as auto, and cloud sql is a High memory machines with 2CPU 13GB memory.

and its happening even if i am the only user in the project, i don't know where i am going wrong, how can i improve the perfomance?