Need sql instance un-suspended (due to billing)

Christian Primozich

Oct 31, 2016, 3:29:25 PM10/31/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
My sql instance was suspended when we changed billing info. I now need it un-suspended so devs can work. What can I give you to identify the instance?

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 1, 2016, 4:10:41 PM11/1/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hey Christian,

You may have received an email concerning the suspension with information on how to fix it. If you did not, I would highly suggest contacting our Billing Team directly via this Support Form and provide all the requested information there. They should be able to work with you to rectify any Billing account issues and project suspensions.

Christian Primozich

Nov 2, 2016, 10:26:08 AM11/2/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Thanks for the suggestion and link. I actually sent a billing support request on Monday. Got a reply yesterday morning with instructions to restart the instance. However, all the buttons to interact with the instance are inactive and the instance is still suspended. I sent a screenshot in my response and haven't heard back. My credit card was billed last night but I can't do anything with pretty much only thing that I need.

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 2, 2016, 1:18:38 PM11/2/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Since your payment was processed on November 1st, it may take 48 hours for your Cloud SQL instance to be taken out of the suspended state. In the meantime I have notified the Billing Agent who is investigating your case, and they are working to rectify the suspension state on their end.