Cloud Sql , My SQL ,

Manikandan M

Feb 5, 2018, 9:00:43 AM2/5/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hai , i have a java (Hibernate)  Project Database MySQL , but its working with local only , when i deploy the project ,
 after i create instance ,when i click the project,, https://registration-193708.appspot.com/ ,, its not working ,please help me any one ,,
its running in local server , i can get data in my sql ,but in google cloud app engine its not working please help me

Please any one Fix this project ,, and i deploy this project from Eclipse ,google app engine flexible ,and i create a yaml file .. and its working in
 local server and entering data and i can get these datas from local
but in google if i click my project and registering
  when i click submit button its going next servlet page after doesn't data entering and error please fix this error

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 12.42.32 PM.png

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 5, 2018, 2:10:01 PM2/5/18
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
For specific technical questions, I recommend that you ask your question on Stack Overflow, providing the code snipped you use in your pom.xml and your servlet to get connected to the MySQL instance and using one of the tags monitored by our community technical support team, since there would be more visibility on it.

You could check all the step you have taken by following this tutorial as well; and here you could find an example on how to use Hibernate JPA with native MySQL connections to connect from Google App Engine to Google Cloud SQL both in development mode and on App Engine.