Google cloud sql instance is showing restart mode in last 4 hours

Applane Developer

Jun 2, 2018, 12:04:27 PM6/2/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Our google instance is showing in restart mode from last 4 hours. Can any one help. Our application is down

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Jun 2, 2018, 4:38:42 PM6/2/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

I find you have already raised another group thread[1] for the similar issue. Please confirm if this is the same issue? If yes, you may follow another thread for the assistance and I will close this thread.

Regards,
Dinesh

rich mudder

Jun 4, 2018, 8:59:45 AM6/4/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
All I need is to create a wave. audio file from google text to speech for my Kickstarter Campaign.
I signed up for the free trial one month ago, and they sent a response back that the trial period expired.
That was wrong for them to do that. So, what I need is what I explained. I don't need anything else.
And thanks for any help that you can provide. Please provide step by step instructions about the
process for creating an audio file from text to speech. I went to this web page:
and I read all the information on the page and I can't figure out how to create an audio file from text to speech TTS on that web page. So, I hope
I'm not too annoying trying to get answers for own situation and not anybody else's situation.

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Jun 4, 2018, 2:58:06 PM6/4/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Rich,

Have you tried cloud text to speech API[1] for your requirements? You may find some sample codes demonstrate how to convert a string into audio data. Please note that this product is currently in beta release and not subject to any SLA or deprecation policy. This feature is not intended for real-time usage in critical applications.

I hope this help?

Regards