Ghost deployment: Connect Issue ENOENT & Unknown database error

Athira JJ

Oct 17, 2019, 8:51:28 AM10/17/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have a nodejs app and followed the instructions in this https://cloud.google.com/community/tutorials/ghost-on-app-engine-part-1-deploying for the deployment

I can test it locally and I am able to connect through the cloudsqlproxy. But When I try to deploy it I am getting the following error:

 ERROR connect ENOENT /cloudsql/YOUR_INSTANCE_NAME

"Unknown database error"

Error: connect ENOENT /cloudsql/YOUR_INSTANCE_NAME
    at PipeConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1106:14)

1. Enabled Cloud SQL Admin Api
2. Added the config changes in the app.yaml

Can someone help me with this?

Yasser Karout

Oct 17, 2019, 1:20:39 PM10/17/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Can you check to make sure the permissions for the GAE service account are set properly? [1]

Development questions are usually better addressed on Stackoverflow since they will have better visibility.