Creating event triggers for postgres cloudSQL

閲覧: 54 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jacky Chow

未読、
2021/09/17 9:27:152021/09/17
To: Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

I am trying to create an event trigger in cloudSQL postgres. But it requires postgres superuser permission to create event triggers and no user in CloudSQL has superuser permission.

However, we have some existing databases that were provisioned in the past and they DO contain the same event trigger. Was creating event trigger used to be supported in some way in CloudSQL? As far as I can tell from the current spec, there is no way we can create event triggers.

We are using pg13 now.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送