WordPress changes to support Google Cloud SQL SSL

John Hanley

Aug 2, 2019, 10:42:24 AM8/2/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Expert advice needed for Google Cloud SQL + WordPress SSL. I modified WordPress to support Cloud SQL SSL and posted my changes to GitHub. I am looking for a code review + how to get these changes make it into the WordPress codebase. I am surprised how easy this was to implement.

EZEKIAS BOKOVE

Aug 2, 2019, 4:27:02 PM8/2/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Your article is very interesting. I wanted to know how to connect a normal website and Cloud SQL after enabling the Cloud SQL ssl configuration.

Elliott (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 2, 2019, 4:34:35 PM8/2/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello,

Please note that Google Groups are reserved for general Google Cloud Platform-end product discussions and not for technical issues, which is why I suggest moving the troubleshooting to Stackoverflow to obtain assistance from our programming community for your question.

John Hanley

Aug 5, 2019, 4:00:38 PM8/5/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Elliott,

Google (@GCPCloud) asked me to post here so that Google could follow up internally.

Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 5, 2019, 5:32:47 PM8/5/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi John,

Can I ask you in which communication were you asked to open this thread? I’m asking so we can effectively bring it to the rightful team.

Thanks in advance!

John Hanley

Aug 5, 2019, 5:35:40 PM8/5/19
to 'Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)' via Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Elliott,

They already know. If you want contact me directly.

John