Trouble connecting to google cloud's MySQL through firewall

Iwanna Keibani

Jul 3, 2018, 3:16:08 PM7/3/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello.

I'm having trouble connecting to the MySQL server through my work's network which is behind a firewall. From what I have found out the port google's MySql server uses is 3306. Is this the port that I have to open in the firewall?
From what I know this port has been opened for another user who is on the same network for the same reason. Will there be a conflict with that?
From my home's network I connect with no problem through that port. I'm using MySQL workbench.

Thank you for your time.

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Jul 4, 2018, 2:48:46 PM7/4/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Please refer to another Group thread[1] for the same issue.