Billing Account Problem!

Jump Street

Aug 25, 2015, 6:51:45 PM8/25/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I create a real billing account and after 2 minutes they delete my billing account and I can't create an instance!
Where is the problem for this?
Thank you.

Rob Clevenger

Aug 25, 2015, 6:54:42 PM8/25/15
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Here's a couple of links about billing accounts/support that can help. I suspect you should contact billing support on the 2nd link.

1) Have a billing question?  https://support.google.com/cloud/cloudbilling

2) Need direct billing support? https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing

Thanks,

Rob

David Newgas

Aug 25, 2015, 6:56:50 PM8/25/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

You should have received an email explaining why your billing account was suspended, and how to appeal. You should also find instructions appear when you log on to the Developers Console. If you need further help you can reach out to our billing team at https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing, who can work with you on your specific case.

David