Outage/unknown operation on April 29th?

Hrishikesh

Apr 29, 2018, 12:18:17 PM4/29/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
1. My apps connecting to Google CloudSQL via the cloud_sql_proxy failed to connect for more than a minute. The Google Cloud Status dashboard does not show any outage.Can somebody from Google throw any light on this? This happened at 14:12 Apr 29 2018 UTC

2. Around that time, after 5 minutes or so, my CloudSQL -> Operations dashboard shows an event without a label. What is this operation? Why is this unlabelled? Please see the screenshot. Note that the screenshot times are in IST (UTC +5:30)
mysql.png

Taher (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 29, 2018, 2:42:41 PM4/29/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Hrish,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Seems like the reported issue will require detailed investigation on your project to determine the root cause. I would suggest you open an issue in the GCP private issue component in the public issue tracker with project number, instance id, and related logs so it can be investigated further. If you already have done so, you can get updates from the logged issue.

Hrishikesh

Apr 30, 2018, 12:30:10 AM4/30/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Thanks, I've logged a ticket.