Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Manoj Kumar

no leída,
2 jun 2020, 19:41:142/6/20
a Google Cloud SQL discuss
I'm trying to duplicate a database within an instance.
I export it to a bucket, selecting the database and it claims it exports correctly, the file is several hundred megabytes.

I then import this using the cloud console import feature, select the bucket, point it at an empty (target) database on the same instance.
It processes for a while and says it's complete.

Then I use mysqlWorkbench to access the data in the target database... It's empty. No tables. Nothing?

What am I missing?

Olu

no leída,
4 jun 2020, 11:29:314/6/20
a Google Cloud SQL discuss
With the information available to me, there are no issues with the Cloud SQL import feature. And I see no reasons why your upload would be unsuccessful.

So, I wonder if you had setup your Workbench following the instructions provided in this documentation[1]. Also, can you please confirm that there was no data by connecting directly to the Database using the Cloud Shell[2].

Better still, it would be best to contact the GCP support[3] directly for better troubleshooting of the issue, which may involve reviewing configurations and logs on your Project.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos