Google Instance not restarting

Applane Developer

Jun 2, 2018, 12:04:27 PM6/2/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
My google cloud sql instance is being restarted from last 2hours. but it is still not restarted. Can you please guide us. It is very urgent. All apps are down

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Jun 2, 2018, 4:37:00 PM6/2/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

Have you performed some activity with your cloud SQL instance (like creating a replica, DB migration, changing machine type etc) causing this restart? Please provide me your project number, cloud SQL instance name and date/timestamp (when this issue occurred) in a private email.

Don't hesitate to share any other information which you feel might be relevant to this issue (like any error message, instance operations logs etc).

Regards,
Dinesh