Unable to delete instance

JP Meijers

Feb 10, 2018, 12:01:04 PM2/10/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
When I try to delete a MySQL instance, I get the following error:

jpmeijers@glossy-protocol-120621:~$ gcloud sql instances delete ttnmapper-slave-replicaAll of the instance data will be lost when the instance is deleted.Do you want to continue (Y/n)? YERROR: (gcloud.sql.instances.delete) HTTPError 409: The instance or operation is not in an appropriate state to handle the request.

The instance got stuck directly after I created it in mid November. I have been billed for it ever since, but I am unable to stop or delete the instance. Please help.

Fady (Google Cloud Platform)

Feb 10, 2018, 1:37:28 PM2/10/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello JP,

Please send me your project name or ID with the instance name or ID by replying privately to this message (reply privately to author). I will try to resolve the issue for you.

Thank you