Josh Ribakoff

May 26, 2015, 12:18:43 AM5/26/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
A frequent action I need to [re]perform after making adjustments to code is to replay an XHR request! I can't find a shortcut for this, I tried searching this list https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/shortcuts for "replay" and "xhr" and found nothing, and also tried a Google search.

Currently the operation requires precisely pointing my mouse, followed by a right click & reposition my mouse (precisely) & subsequent left click.

I propose a feature be added that binds the action to a keyboard shortcut so I can navigate thru XHR requests with my arrow keys, and press some keyboard shortcut to [quickly] replay the highlighted item.

Andrey Lushnikov

May 26, 2015, 4:49:48 AM5/26/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Please report all features on crbug.com/new

Pierre Maoui

Nov 3, 2015, 5:10:46 AM11/3/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I would also like a shortcut or an easiest way to repeat a request.

Kevin Jones

Jul 28, 2016, 8:28:38 AM7/28/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools

Pankaj S Y

Aug 7, 2021, 11:01:52 AM8/7/21
to Chrome DevTools
I too need it.

Esty Shlomovitz

Nov 15, 2022, 2:47:41 PM11/15/22
to Chrome DevTools
I need it too

Benedikt Meurer

Nov 16, 2022, 3:16:10 PM11/16/22
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Feel free to star https://crbug.com/573351

Benedikt Meurer

 • Chrome DevTools Lead

 Google Munich

 • bme...@google.com

Google Germany GmbH

Erika-Mann-Straße 33

80636 München

Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Liana Sebastian

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls sie diese fälschlicherweise erhalten haben sollten, leiten Sie diese bitte nicht an jemand anderes weiter, löschen Sie alle Kopien und Anhänge davon und lassen Sie mich bitte wissen, dass die E-Mail an die falsche Person gesendet wurde.

This e-mail is confidential. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person.