Developer tools don't show POST data for forms submissions

Marco Antonino

Sep 19, 2017, 2:26:12 PM9/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Since I upgraded to 61 I can't see data I sent through post submission requests.
Is this by design? Is there an option I have to enabled to get those back?

PhistucK

Sep 19, 2017, 4:33:33 PM9/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:27 PM, Marco Antonino <zocr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since I upgraded to 61 I can't see data I sent through post submission requests.
Is this by design? Is there an option I have to enabled to get those back?

Tomasz Raganowicz

Nov 9, 2017, 11:27:47 AM11/9/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Did you find a solution to this?

Kayce Basques

Nov 16, 2017, 7:06:14 PM11/16/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
There's an open bug report about this happening when the response has a 302 status code. Does that match the problem you're seeing?

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=766715

Sherif Halawa

Aug 29, 2019, 9:43:44 AM8/29/19
to Chrome DevTools
This doesn't seem related to 302s only. Happens for me when response status is 200 as well. Chrome 76.