Local Overrides:add feature to disable/enable specify source rather than delete it.

duXing

May 15, 2020, 5:13:57 AM5/15/20
to Chrome DevTools
When I add multiple source files to overrides list, I just want to enable one.
I should delete others in which all the changed content lost. I show edit again if I readd them.

Chinmay agrawal

May 16, 2022, 1:19:49 PM5/16/22
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all

I am using chrome local since last 5 to 6 months it's working fine but now i am not able to save some file but it work fine for other file can anybody help me with that

Thank
Chinmay