Typo on 'Extending DevTools' documentation page

D McClean

Aug 12, 2020, 8:44:01 AM8/12/20
to Chrome DevTools
Hello,

I've spotted a typo in the Chrome Developer documentation regarding extending DevTools. I tried to find if the docs were open-source but couldn't find them, I might have been looking at the wrong repository.

The typo I've spotted is in the second code snippet at this part of the page. https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/devtools#injecting

The last line of the `background.js` file, should be `})` instead of just `}` because it needs to end the function.

Hopefully there's someone here who can fix that issue.

Yang Guo

Aug 12, 2020, 8:44:45 AM8/12/20
to Google Chrome Developer Tools, Jecelyn Yeen

PhistucK

Aug 12, 2020, 8:46:14 AM8/12/20
to Google Chrome Developer Tools