Warren Day

Mar 29, 2021, 6:21:43 PM3/29/21
to Chrome DevTools
I have a chrome extension which shows graphql network requests in a nice format. A great feature would be the ability to "link" to the actual network request in the default network tab.

However I have read through the docs and cannot find any mention of linking to a network request. Does anyone know if this is possible and just undocumented? (navigating to the network tab and selecting a given request)

Yang Guo

Mar 30, 2021, 4:06:12 AM3/30/21
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi Warren,

I might be wrong, but I don't think DevTools extensions have the ability to navigate to other parts of DevTools. It's certainly something that we are going to keep in mind when we discuss extension API features in the future!

Cheers,

Yang