alireza mirian

Jul 8, 2018, 5:41:20 AM7/8/18
to Chrome DevTools
It would be really nice to have code snippets (or maybe other things that make sense, like settings, etc.) synced across different chromes with the same user logged in.
I'm not sure whether this is technically feasible, but it's really nice to have.

Thanks.

Mario Ruiz

Jul 23, 2020, 3:06:18 PM7/23/20
to Chrome DevTools
Me too. I think is common sense to be on sync as part of the profile data.

Yang Guo

Jul 23, 2020, 3:08:30 PM7/23/20
to Google Chrome Developer Tools, Peter Marshall
+Peter Marshall

Thanks for this feedback! This is a really interesting idea indeed.

Will

Nov 5, 2020, 6:59:02 AM11/5/20
to Chrome DevTools
+1 for this

Lovyraj Shivhare

Dec 8, 2021, 7:27:26 AM12/8/21
to Chrome DevTools
+100 I would say

marl...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2022, 5:58:35 PM1/7/22
to Chrome DevTools
Now that Chrome can sync settings, I hope that snippets will be the next.

Giorgos Zazanis

Dec 12, 2023, 1:33:25 PM12/12/23
to Chrome DevTools
+1 for this.

I just realized that I lost many snippets after my system's upgrade.