Mobile Emulator Clearing Cookies

Andy Speed

Jul 27, 2015, 12:32:02 PM7/27/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools

If I add an item to my basket and then view the site in the mobile emulator (in a different tab), all cookies for the site are erased.

Here's an example: http://screencast.com/t/ESIpSE4zclt

Is this a developer tools bug, or an issue with my website?

Thanks,

Andy

PhistucK

Jul 27, 2015, 12:35:24 PM7/27/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It looks like an issue with your website.
When you click on the logo (in order to go to the home page) in device mode, you get a 302 status code instead of 200, along with the following header -
  1. Set-Cookie:
    frontend=deleted; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:01 GMT; path=/; domain=www.cosyfeet.com; httponly
Which seems to invalidate the frontend cookie that the request that goes out when you add products to the cart sets.

PhistucK