How to remove non-passive event listener ?

José N.

Feb 5, 2018, 3:20:39 PM2/5/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi everyone

I'm developing a code editor. Actually, I'm at the end of the version 2.0.1 which is an important version containing new functionnalities. But just before to update the Google Chrome browser to his latest version (64...), I maked a few change in my code and I don't know anymore what is it.

After Chrome updated, when I open the editor file, I can not click on javascript button or links. I took a screen shoot of my console.

Can someone help me to remove non-passive event listener which are blocking events on my app?

Thank you in advance.

PhistucK

Feb 5, 2018, 3:50:41 PM2/5/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is the wrong group. Please, use stackoverflow.com for web development issues. If you are pretty sure this is a Chrome issue, use crbug.com to report it as an issue (or star an existing issue, if you can find a similar one).

Note - please, continue the discussion elsewhere. You can reply with a link to the found or created issue.
Also, try to give a URL to a complete page instead of making the ones who help you combine the pieces themselves. This makes sure any server issues are still apparent, which may affect the rendering.

PhistucK

José N.

Feb 7, 2018, 2:24:11 AM2/7/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Thank you PhistucK.

If I found the issue, I'll post the link here ;-)
Message has been deleted

José N.

Feb 10, 2018, 8:18:07 AM2/10/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi @PhistucK,

I've posted my issue on Stack Overflow but until now I don't have a solution.
I want to know what I have to do when I have the following message on the console :
   [Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took <N>ms

Thank you.

PhistucK

Feb 10, 2018, 8:29:59 AM2/10/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
The violation messages are probably not the cause of your issue. Let us continue the discussion over the StackOverflow comments.

PhistucK