How to search class="aaa" in dev tools

Paweł Żurawski

Apr 18, 2017, 9:01:22 AM4/18/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Is it possible to search whole DOM for attribute name and its value, for example class="aaa" as a whole? I can serch for 'class', I can search for 'aaa', but why the heck I can't search for 'class="aaa"'? Is it way to overcome it?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

PZ

Apr 19, 2017, 4:30:09 AM4/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Thanks very much :) I didn't know that you can search there by xpath or css selectors

PS. Can you pleasse remove my personal data from your post?????

W dniu wtorek, 18 kwietnia 2017 15:04:49 UTC+2 użytkownik PhistucK napisał:
I agree it is a bit confusing.
The search uses a few types of syntax - words, CSS selectors and XPath selectors.
So that will work (specifically for class) -
.c
[class="c"]
//*[@class="c"]

(The last two will work with other attributes)

PhistucK

Apr 19, 2017, 4:34:59 AM4/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I simply replied...
I deleted my post,  that is, hopefully, enough for you.

PhistucK