Alexey Poleff

Mar 12, 2021, 2:22:52 PM3/12/21
to Chrome DevTools
When they are opened I literally can't reload a page which is run by webpack/react.
Do not have any clue or proofs at the moment or idea how to understand if that is devtools problem or our internal bug in application. But it started to happen yesterday evening around 18:00 CET time.

PhistucK

Mar 12, 2021, 2:48:30 PM3/12/21
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I doubt it is your application, even though it is new.
I have been experiencing this more or less in the past year.
Others have, too -

PhistucK

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 7:22 PM Alexey Poleff <feel...@gmail.com> wrote:
When they are opened I literally can't reload a page which is run by webpack/react.
Do not have any clue or proofs at the moment or idea how to understand if that is devtools problem or our internal bug in application. But it started to happen yesterday evening around 18:00 CET time.

Alexey Poleff

Mar 13, 2021, 7:06:07 AM3/13/21
to Chrome DevTools
Well, I've disabled React devtools extension and now all good with chrome devtools...