How can I upload a file bigger then 50MB?

Matheus Henrique

Jun 24, 2022, 4:23:43 PM6/24/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello,

I'm trying to create a Google App to upload files for a folder in google drive but I saw that a blob field can only upload files less then 50MB.

Here is the link for the application, you can make a copy to edit it. I'm a begginer on programmig. How can I solve that problem to upload bigger files?

Jonathan Butler

Jun 25, 2022, 2:55:01 PM6/25/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
You can check out this blog post made by Tanaike for handling "Resumable Uploads".

Tanaike

Jun 26, 2022, 4:22:24 AM6/26/22
to Google Apps Script Community
As the additional information, this repository might be also useful. https://github.com/tanaikech/ResumableUploadForGoogleDrive_js