Create Bulk folders on Google Drive

fcoos....@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2022, 10:17:37 AM2/8/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Everyone

i am looking for create bulk folders on google drive from spreadsheet data which i  have folders structure spreadsheet. can someone please help me on this.

Testing_karthik_-_Google_Sheets.png

HackerDraw___Diagramming_Made_Easy.png

Andrew Roberts

Feb 8, 2022, 10:46:01 AM2/8/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at the GDrive Add-on Folgo.app

IT

Feb 8, 2022, 11:17:31 AM2/8/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew

Thanks for the quick response I don’t want to duplicate the folder I need create around 1600 folders from spreadsheets.

I need create folders name first letters folders go to the parent folders of alphabet.

Andrew Roberts

Feb 8, 2022, 12:33:11 PM2/8/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
OK. Well I have a fairly similar script for something like this. The main issue will be getting it to run for long enough to complete all those folders.

Drop me a line if you are interested in me customising if for you.

IT

Feb 8, 2022, 12:51:32 PM2/8/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew’

I am so glad to hear that you are helping me on this.

Folgo Support

Feb 11, 2022, 6:42:06 AM2/11/22
to Google Apps Script Community

Hi,

Bulk creating folders from a spreadsheet list is definetly a feature we could think about.
Feel free to log a feature request.
We will for sure take it into consideration.

Have a great day,
Pierre from Folgo.

Linemakeup Professional

Jan 31, 2023, 10:38:32 AM1/31/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi,
Does this feature exists now ?
Thanks for answer.

Phil Bainbridge

Feb 1, 2023, 6:58:51 AM2/1/23
to Google Apps Script Community

Hi

Not that I'm aware of, but I have created some useful tools you're welcome to use:
Kind regards
Phil