Gmail Add-ons - How to add Button using Html

Dixit Solanki

Jun 22, 2022, 3:32:12 AM6/22/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi
Dear Team
I have getting some issue in html side,  i put button in html file .but
showing not in gmail add-ons. so i sent below screen shots and please check and  provide solutions as soon as possible.

1. Gmail add-ons screen
 Card.PNG

2. Code.gs
Code.PNG

3.Header.html (html file in google script)

HtmlFile.PNG

Clark Lind

Jun 23, 2022, 8:31:03 AM6/23/22
to Google Apps Script Community
I may be wrong, but you may have to use the button widget for a Gmail addon. I think most HTML interfaces are only allowed in Editor addons (Docs, sheets, slides, etc), but not Workspace addons (Gmail, Drive, Cal, etc). Workspace addons have limited actions that can be taken, and your button must use those already-defined actions.

Dixit Solanki

Jun 23, 2022, 9:21:54 AM6/23/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Clark Lind for reply me