List shared drives of a memmber

Peleg Weiss

Dec 30, 2021, 9:48:38 AM12/30/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi , I'm trying to get a list of shared drives for each user in my org into a csv
the way I want the csv to look like:
Email, Shared Drives
xx...@domain.com, (d1,d2,d3,4)

Not sure how to do it,
Thanks

Ross Scroggs

Dec 30, 2021, 10:10:04 AM12/30/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Peleg,

With Advanced GAM you can do:
gam config auto_batch_min 1 redirect csv ./UserTeamDrives.csv multiprocess redirect stdout - multiprocess redirect stderr stdout all users print shareddrives fields id,name role organizer
Notes:
config auto_batch_min 1 - Turn on parallel processing
redirect csv ./UserTeamDrives.csv multiprocess - Where to put output
redirect stdout - multiprocess redirect stderr stdout - Provide clean logging
all users
print shareddrives fields id,name
role organizer - Drop if you want to see all shared drives for which the user has access

This will give you a file like this:
User,id,name,role
test...@domain.com,XXCEM1Tz2a5-fUkWXYZ,T1 Restricted,organizer
test...@domain.com,XXE92YhXYo2zyUkWXYZ,T1 Team Drive,organizer