How to run multiple commands at the same time?

Ly Thai Ho

Apr 11, 2021, 10:13:15 PM4/11/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi all. I want to run command file delete alias of user (gam delete alias <alias>
  ). But I want to use a .csv file or something to run a batch of scripts.
Thanks and best regards!

Ross Scroggs

Apr 12, 2021, 9:41:06 AM4/12/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by "a batch of scripts"?
Do you mean multiple aliases?
If so, then do the following.
Make a CSV file DeleteAliases.csv with a single column alias
alias

gam csv DeleteAliases.csv gam delete alias "~alias"

Ross
DISCLAIMER: This email (together with any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, or the taking of any action in reliance on the information contained in this email, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your computer.

Ly Thai Ho

Apr 13, 2021, 10:18:05 AM4/13/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
This correct. But i dont understand . You can explan for me

Vào Th 2, 12 thg 4, 2021 lúc 20:41 Ross Scroggs <ross.s...@gmail.com> đã viết:
--
Thanks and best regards!
All-GIF.gif

Ho Ly Thai (Mr.)

Technical Support Team

website: cloudaz.io
email: th...@cloudaz.cc

group: sup...@cloudaz.io

address: 2F Truong Thinh Building,

    No.1 Phung Chi Kien, Cau Giay, Hanoi

Ian Crew

Apr 13, 2021, 10:21:00 AM4/13/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

--
Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Ross Scroggs

Apr 13, 2021, 10:40:01 AM4/13/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I'll repeat my explanation.

Make a CSV file DeleteAliases.csv with a single column alias; list all of the aliases you want to delete.
alias

Execute this gam command.