Changing Group email receiving(subscription) settings in bulk.

Ajo Jose

Nov 25, 2022, 4:15:15 AM11/25/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Team

Can I change the subscription status of users in a group in bulk by using gam.Screenshot (16).png

Joseph Grimes (From GAT Labs)

Nov 25, 2022, 7:19:37 AM11/25/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
The subscription status is a new feature from Google.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe GAM can do it just yet.

Kind regards,

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 at 16:15, 'Ajo Jose' via GAM for Google Workspace <google-ap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi Team

Can I change the subscription status of users in a group in bulk by using gam.Screenshot (16).png

Joe Grimes
GAT Labs Ltd
a:
12 Hume St, Dublin 2, D02 XN44, Ireland
w:gatlabs.com e: sa...@generalaudittool.com

GAT has introduced many new features, for a quick overview of the many things you can now do check out our video tutorials from our Youtube channel

Ross Scroggs

Nov 25, 2022, 10:50:23 AM11/25/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Ajo/Joseph,

GAM can change subscription settings, not posting settings.

gam update group gr...@domain.com update allmail|abridged|daily|digest|disabled|none|nomail user us...@domain.com

Make a CSV file Subscriptions.csv:
group,member,delivery

gam csv Subscriptions.csv gam update group "~group" update "~delivery" user "~member"

Ross

Ajo Jose

Nov 25, 2022, 10:54:33 AM11/25/22
to GAM for Google Workspace