Multiple Google Workspace Accounts & Domains

Frank

Mar 26, 2021, 11:19:38 AM3/26/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello, as a MSP we manage multiple Google Workspace Accounts. I was wondering if there was a way to use GAM on one server/computer with all of these domains as one. As of now we have GAM installed on each clients own local server, but would make life a lot easier if we could install it on our office location's server for us to stay centralized.

If so, how do we configure this?

Ross Scroggs

Mar 26, 2021, 11:26:45 AM3/26/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:19 AM Frank <fr...@umbrellabs.com> wrote:
Hello, as a MSP we manage multiple Google Workspace Accounts. I was wondering if there was a way to use GAM on one server/computer with all of these domains as one. As of now we have GAM installed on each clients own local server, but would make life a lot easier if we could install it on our office location's server for us to stay centralized.

If so, how do we configure this?

Frank

Mar 26, 2021, 11:31:18 AM3/26/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
What is the difference of this and GAM? Is it supported by the GAM developers as well or just a spin off?

Ross Scroggs

Mar 26, 2021, 11:35:21 AM3/26/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Frank,

I am the developer of Advanced GAM and I support it. I forked it off from Jay's version about seven years ago.
It is backwards compatible with Jay's version and has considerably more commands/features.

Ross

Ian Crew

Mar 26, 2021, 11:35:25 AM3/26/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Ross is the developer of Advanced GAM. He and Jay Lee (regular GAM) coordinate pretty closely. Their ongoing generosity to the Google Workspace admin community simply bowls me over (neither of them get paid for their work and the support they offer all of us).

Cheers,

Ian

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:31 AM Frank <fr...@umbrellabs.com> wrote:
--