Use reports to see when Shared Drives were created and who created them?

Ian Crew

Jun 29, 2022, 12:56:24 PM6/29/22
to GAM for G Suite
I was just looking at https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/reports/v1/guides/manage-audit-drive#retrieve_events_by_event_type and wondering if there might be a way to leverage that API endpoint in GAM. Specifically, my goal is to use the reports functionality to answer the question “what shared drives were created yesterday—or whatever timeframe—and who created them?”

Thanks!

Ian

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect