Error in configuration

Ajo Jose

Nov 26, 2022, 5:28:49 AM11/26/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Ross,

I suppose this is an error in my configuration what am i missing here,please help.Gam error.png

Ajo Jose

Nov 26, 2022, 5:42:00 AM11/26/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Ross,

I have figured out the config error. now the issue is

ERROR: File: membership.csv, [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'membership.csv'

Should i save this cs file in any specific location?

Ajo Jose

Nov 26, 2022, 5:50:35 AM11/26/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Ross,

Figured it out too.
 Now running this command   gam csv subscription.csv gam update group "~group" update "~delivery" user "~member"
but getting below error.

Command: gam csv subscription.csv gam update group >>>~group<<< update ~delivery user ~member

ERROR: Header "group" not found in CSV headers of "Group,Member,Delivery".

What should my csv file should looks like.

Ajo Jose

Nov 26, 2022, 5:57:27 AM11/26/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Ross,

My current csv file format looks like this
Gam csv format.png

Ajo Jose

Nov 26, 2022, 8:32:27 AM11/26/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Rosss/team,

Got it , Thanks...the headings were case sensitive!!

Maj Marshall Giguere

Nov 26, 2022, 3:40:35 PM11/26/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
If the file is in your current directory try  ./membership. csv.  If the file is in another directory you can specify the full path: C:/Users/Me/Folder/membership.csv

Maj Marshall E Giguere

NH Wing Director of IT

Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

GoCivilAirPatrol.com

nhwg.cap.gov

Volunteers serving America's communities, saving lives, and shaping futures.